Sunday 13 September 2009

OOOO What a Trig!!!

High Bent, Lask Edge, Biddulph Moor, Staffordshire

The last time that I drove past this trig it was a horrible rainy day. So when the sun came out today I thought it was an ideal opportunity to stop and log this trig. I have been driving past this particular trig for many many years and never once stopped.

I'm sure you will agree that the views are spectacular. The photograph is overlooking Cheshire and Derbyshire but you get 360 degree views from here. You can see the Cheshire Plains with Jodrell Bank in the distance and Mow Cop. Looking in the other direction you can see the Roaches and the Staffordshire Moorlands.

High Bent Trig Point
TP 3772
WM775Q
If you have been reading my blog for sometime you will know that I have recently started both trigpointing and waymarking. So on returning home I logged my find on trigpointing and then set about getting this published as a waymark.

No comments:

Post a Comment