Monday 7 September 2009

A Great TB Hotel

A50 Temporary Respite Home for Travel Bugs
GC15P7A
Well I have to say that I'm probably very very biased on this one as 2 years ago when I was part of the Bignall Boppers team, I was involved in placing this one.
But it is still very much worth a mention as this is a cache that is found on a regular basis due to where it is situated. To date it has had 183 visits and 42 notes posted as it is used time and time again to drop off bugs by repeat visitors.
The cache is situated just off one of the major roundabouts in Uttoxeter and has parking within 50 metres of the cache. It is accessible for both East and Westbound traffic giving TB's a good place to hide before a longer journey. The cache is a large ammunition box and is full of goodies. After my visit this morning it now has 9 extra Geocoins and 2 extra Travel Bugs in it. I hope they get picked up and moved on soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment