Sunday 2 August 2009

Drive by's - Worth it for not????

Do I like drive-by's......No not at all, in fact they drive me up the wall!!!!!

So why do I do them? Personally they're number boosting caches, plain and simple. There's nothing challenging about them in the slightest. Stick the co-ords into the Garmin Nuvi....follow the directions.....park up....get the GPSr and find the cache. Bingo and if you're lucky you get to walk more than 100ft.

But how can you write an interesting log as there's nothing worse than getting a TFTC on the log page. Well its really really hard...unless of course you cause an accident by shameless driving or caching exploits and then at least you have something to write about.

After completing 22 caches today.....the majority being drive-by's, I came home still full of energy but also fed up because all I can write is Easy Find, TFTC., and I didnt take a single photo.

And I don't like it one bit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment