Saturday 30 October 2010

Keele Kippa Series

Again, its been a while since I have posted anything on my blog, its also been a while since I cached as well. So with recent changes in my life I decided that it was high time to drag the GPSr out of its hidey hole, dust it off, upgrade GC.com back to being a premium member and get my backside out and do some caching. It's amazing, lay off the caching for a couple of months and how many local caches appear...absolutely hundreds. So many to do and so many places to visit.


Unfortunately, I had planned to go out on Saturday but looking out of the window in the morning, the rain was coming down in buckets so decided that the housework could get done and spent the rest of the day praying that Sunday would bring a nice clear day. I certainly wasn't disappointed. Sunday morning came, bright sunshine but very very cold.

So first on my list was to clear all of the Keele caches. I've been there a fair few times, mostly for caching so knew the area pretty well but its alway a pleasure to revisit, especially the walk around the lake. It also gave me a chance to play with a new app that I had found for the i-phone.

My new toy

Keele kippa series

EveryTrail - Find the best hikes in California and beyond


31 Caches completed in all and some more lovely walks local walks completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment